Dr Elizabeth R Pennington (f)
GP Partner MB ChB Leeds 1989 MRCGP
Dr Jonathan A Dixon (m)
GP Partner MB ChB Leeds 1993 FRCGP
Dr Louise C Gazeley (f)
GP Partner MB BS Newcastle 1997 MRCGP
Dr Alicia MG Taylor (f)
GP Partner MB ChB Leeds 2006 BSc (Hons) MRCGP DFSRH
Dr Seemab N Khan (f)
GP Partner MB MBBS London 1997 MRCGP
Dr John M Sullivan (m)
General Practitioner MB ChB Leeds 1987 MRCGP DRCOG
Dr Kay E Kennis (f)
General Practitioner BMBCH Oxford 1999 MRCP DRCOG
Dr Humaira Rashid (f)
General Practitioner MB ChB MRCGP
Dr Hadiyah Mahmood MB ChB (f)
Sister Sarah Ronan (f)
Sister Rebecca Maney (f)
Sister Rehana Shaheen (f) - Currently on Maternity Leave
Mrs Helen Smorzaniuk (f)
Mrs Linda Phelps (f)
Julie Archenhold (f)
Olivia Coley-Walsh (f)
Ms Collette Ross (f)
Collette Ross was appointed as Practice/Business Manager in August 2017.
Her role is to oversee and develop the work of the GP surgery, and to ensure that the practice runs efficiently for patients, and that the GP's have the support they need.
The manager's role includes:
- Agreeing and managing the practice budget.
- Ensuring the quality of the services offered to patients.
- Recruiting, training and managing administrative staff.
- Overseeing patient records.
- Overseeing the appointments system
- Monitoring patient satisfaction, and assisting with handling serious complaints.
- Overseeing the production of leaflets and other communications for patients.
- Ensuring the IT system is maintained and developed.
- Managing the arrangements for cleaning, security and health and safety.
- Controlling supplies of drugs and equipment.
Besides these day-to-day responsibilities, practice managers also contribute to the long-term goals of the practice. They may:
- Help to assess what further health services local people need.
- Monitor progress on meeting government targets, which can affect the income of the practice.
Clayton (Reception Supervisor), Louise,Tina, Bethany F, Kellie, Jamaela, Jordan
Bethany H, Hilary, Lesley
Dr Caroline Dixon (f)